This product contains access to all of modules and lessons you will need to teach the entire ICT IGCSE Course. It follows the Edexcel specification but the cross over with Cambridge spec makes it also a worthwhile investment for this too (I have taught both before).
- Unit 1 - Digital Devices (17 lessons)
- Unit 2 - Connectivity (11 lessons)
- Unit 3 - Operating Online (26 lessons )
- Unit 4 - Online Services (5 lessons)
- Unit 5 - Applying ICT (7 lessons)
- Unit 6 - Word, PPT, Excel, web authoring and graphics- basics & advanced (19 lessons)
- Unit 6 Database skills (MS Access) (6 lessons).
In addition, I use these two modules for giving students a grounding in coding and scripting ready for GCSE studies, the HTML module is especially useful for web authoring questions in the exam.
- Intro to coding (7 lessons)
- Intro to HTML (8 lessons)
- Sketch Up (4 lessons)
- A Level Essentials (6 lessons & 2 revision packs)
The price on the website is a significant mark down from purchasing all the lessons individually on the TES. With the purchase, you get lifetime access to a member’s area where all the resources are helpfully stored in one place for your reference - meaning you can teach these lessons on the go wherever you may be.
Any questions or request please ask, I'm always happy to help a fellow teacher.
Remember, every penny we make goes to one of our good causes at www.wolseyacademy.com/mission
Better Teaching, Better Planet.
Hope it helps.