6 Lessons covering Fast Fashion and Globalisation. Made for an EAL school so activities have a big focus on literacy, keywords and step-by-step instructions.
The lessons are as follows:
- Intro to Globalisation and fashion
- ‘My Stuff’ where do my clothes come from?
- Sweat Shop Conditions
- Sweat Shops Disasters: Bangladesh Case Study
- Brands and Rebranding
- Extended Writing Globalisation Activity
Each lesson contains:
- Literacy and numeracy settlers (every lesson)
- Group work and class presentations
- Research tasks
- Nike case study
- Extended literacy task
- Extended writing task (with support for PEE and PEEKA paragraphs)
- Stretch and challenge activities throughout.
- Keyword and differentiation support.
- All printable resources.
For the more lessons please visit www.wolseyacademy.com
Wolsey Academy is a non-profit organization. Any money made on the sale of premium resources goes directly to our charity partners, please see www.wolseyacademy.com/mission for more information.
We hope it helps.