12 Lessons covering Globalisation. A collection of 12 lessons on the topic of Globalisation.
Each lesson comes with a range of activities, flashcards and quizzes.
Included is a EAL focus scheme of work on Globalisation ideal for Geography and Social Science lessons.
It also includes several higher level 16-18 lessons designed initially for the IB but ideal for all curriculums.
Case studies include the fashion industry, the motor industry (Rust Belt USA) and the UAE (Middle East).
The lessons are as follows:
- Globalisation – Key Terms and Intro
- Globalisation – Positives EAL
- Globalisation – Negatives EAL
- Globalisation – Barriers and Tariffs EAL
- Globalisation – Food Miles EAL
- Globalisation – Immigration EAL
- Globalisation – UAE Case Study
- Intro to Global Fashion
- Extended Writing Task for Globalisation and Fashion
- Business Management – Multinational Corporations
- Business Management – Globalisation and its Discontents
- Globalisation Revision Guide
For the more lessons please visit www.wolseyacademy.com
Wolsey Academy is a non-profit organization. Any money made on the sale of premium resources goes directly to our charity partners, please see www.wolseyacademy.com/mission for more information.
We hope it helps.