A 20 lesson series that takes students through 4 time periods: Ancient (Romans), Medieval (Normans, Plantagenet), Industrial (Ind Rev) and Modern (Internet, Fashion, Sport).
Each lesson is fully resourced with everything you need to teach it contained within the PowerPoint itself (no drama with dozens of word files).
The lessons are as follows.
1. Roman Life in Pompeii
2. Roman Medicine and Galen
3. Norman Feudal System
4. Norman Domesday Book Analysis
5. The Medieval Church (Becket)
6. Medieval Life
7. Medieval Life Game Booklet
8. Factory Life
9. Working in a Coal Mine
10. Child Labour in the Factories
11. Public Health Problems
12. Public Health Solutions
13. Public Health Source Work
14. Political Uprisings - Luddites
15. Black History - William Cuffay
16. A History of Video Games and their impact
17. Fashion Through Time (History Club)
18. World Cup History (History Club)
19. Impact of the Internet on Society
20. Impact of the Internet of the world of Work
For more great resources and to support our non-profit charity supporting mission please visit www.wolseyacademy.com
Here you will also find access to our free to play history learning worlds (video game RPGS with a history twist - students love them).
Every penny we make from the website goes to one of our partner charities, please see www.wolseyacademy.com/mission for more details.
Hope it helps.
top of page